Thursday, December 18, 2008

You are a butterfly. Beautiful, precious and unique unto yourself.

Beauty is such a strange beast, though. It means so many different things to so many different people. And really, I'm just one person, but it means so many different things to me, too.

There is so much beauty in the world and there is so much beauty in ourselves and in each other, we just have to choose to see it.

I'm not saying that there aren't ugly things or ugly people... I'm just saying that sometimes we have to look past all the ugliness in the world and focus on the beauty.

Recently, I was told that I am in love with love.

I can't agree more.

Nothing in this world makes me happier than being happy.

Strange, I know, but it's true.

Right now, you make me happy.

You really do.

And I love you for that.

In the past, there's always been one big thing that's driven me over the edge from Like to Love, whether it was a love of baseball, a wild nature or just the way she fit in my arms... there was always that one thing that did me in.

Here's the thing about you, though.... there is no one thing.... there are just so many tiny things that make you perfect. I'll spare you the "How doth I love thee, let me count the ways" speech, but it's defitely there.

I can barely even open my eyes right now. I should just post this before it's too late, even though it seems like such a week place to end off.

Don't worry, though! I'll be back soon enough....

No comments: