Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I can't believe this is all happening.

I don't know what to do.

I don't know... I just don't... I don't know.

Monday was... beyond words.

Like, these are words. Right here. Lots of them. Well, not lots yet... but words nonetheless... now, look twenty feet to the right of these words. That's how beyond words it was.

For serious.

I can honestly say that it was everything I hoped it would be. It's like I can still feel ... well, we won't get in to that.

But then it was over.

And I was driving home.

And I won't see Batgirl again.

I mean, I'll see her again someday... but not for a long while. Months at best. So... I don't know. I mean, I really... but I'm not sure if.... and even if she.... could it really be....? I mean.... argh. I just don't know.

Have you ever noticed how hard it is to be vague and meaningful and emotional and guarded all at the same time? I mean, I want to tell you everything, but I can't. Not right now.

Things need to be settled first.

All in due time, my friends.... all in due time.

One more thing... real quick.. before I go...

I can't stop thinking about Batgirl. it's driving me nuts. :)

No comments: