Monday, December 1, 2008

Stranger in a strange land...



Blogspot, huh? Like I really need someplace new to write... I do like how this is organized, though, and that's why I'm giving it a try. All of my recent digging through my old blogs was driving me crazy.




Now that I'm here, though, I really can't think of what to say. I am without words. A very odd place for me to be. Let me explore a little... see what fun I can have....


Looks like I can add images pretty easily. That's cool.


I told someone today, about how I became Dave, The Man Of Steel. We were talking about embarassing stories. She told me about being drunk at a wedding and attempting to take a sip from a chocolate fountain. I told her about how I broke my arms. I'm not really sure if that counts as Embarassing, though... I think it does. I have reminders of that event for life, though. The scar on the outside and the plate and screws on the inside. It's more than just that, though. My wrists still hurt sometimes. The doctor told me that if I didn't have the surgery, I would be in pain all of my life. Well, I did the whole surgery thing and I still hurt today for no apparent reason. Bummer.


So, what else can this blogspot do for me? It definitely has more options than any of the other places I've tried.... 'though my text does not seem to be wrapping around my photo like I'd hoped. But apparently that's only because the photo I chose has an unreasonable amount of white space beneath it. Not sure I noticed that before.



National Chompions. I'll never forget how much fun that night was. Tijuana Flats. $3 Pitchers of Amberbock... started playing Asshole at around noon... game didn't start until 8pm... I called the score at 42-14. They scored that first quick touchdown and everyone was silent. There was an Ohio fan at my table. She left before halftime. The riot in the street after the game was amazing. There were people in the trees and on the rooftops. There were cars parked in the middle of the road, blocking traffic, blasting music. People were dancing in the streets. It was amazing.

Okay, enough reminiscing for one night... Time to get some food before She gets back to her place.

No comments: