Saturday, December 6, 2008

Lack of Sleep

Oops. I did it again. I was up until just after 6am. I was talking to her, again. Like usual. It was an interesting conversation.

Lots of shit went down.

But I won't get in to that here. Just know that I came out of it just as confused, if not moreso, than I was going in. :)

What I want to talk about right now is a movie I watched yesterday afternoon. Basic Instinct. I'd never seen it before. Never ever. Hard to believe, I know. First off... wow. There was a Lot of sex in that movie. Like... tons. I almost felt dirty just watching it... almost.

Sex isn't the reason I wanted to blog about that movie, though... it was something else. Sharon Stone's character... the main antagonist... she had absolutely no problem using what she knew to get what she wanted. She was the definition of Manipulative.

No diggity. No doubt.

That made me question myself... am I manipulative? Do I say and/or do certain things because I know it will provoke a desired response?

The answer is.... yeah. I do. I totally and completely do.

I had a whole nice long explanation to write here, but I just hit a wall of tired.

Not gonna be able to 'splain myself.

it's all good, though. I think we're straight on that, right?

right.

There's one other thing I want to write about.... but i can't.

So I won't.

Sorry. Time for bed...

You folks sleep well....

No comments: