Sunday, December 7, 2008

small adventures

I want to swim away but don't know how... sometimes it feels like I'm falling in the ocean... let the rain come and take me down... let the hurricane set in motion...

The future is a topsy-turvy place and, really, I'm looking forward to just diving in.

I do that, you know.

Dive in.

To the unknown.

It's kind of funny.... well... I'm kind of funny, I s'pose. I do things, sometimes, that even suprise myself. Sometimes I say things that I nomrally wouldn't say... sometimes I do things that I normally wouldn't do. Sometimes I'm impulsive.

I know.

Hard to believe.

Me? Impulsive?

It's true, though.

Not all the time...

Not most of the time...

But sometimes.

Right now is definitely one of those times. I need to do something. I have that itch.... I don't think I'll go skydiving. I still thing the heights would get to me. I'm not going to go out and buy a new car... I just did that not TOO long ago, and I'm still paying that off. I can't take a vacation, work will not allow for that at the moment, and neither will my bank account (it's too busy prepping itself for all my trips next year.) So, really, I don't know what to do.

I need a little adventure. A baby one. Just a tiny little adventure to hold me until next year's big ones.

Maybe I'll move to Australia. I heard it's nice this time of year....

No comments: