Wednesday, January 7, 2009

People say I'm strange...

They do. I've had several people tell me that today. Two at work, one after work and two over IM all the way from Californ-i-a.

I think they're right.

I'm not feeling quite with it tonight. I slept on my wrist funny last night and woke up in so much pain I threw up a little. Just a little. I popped a Magic Pill and went off to work.

Got home and toughed it out for a little while... it was just a steady throb... all... day... long... I was laying there on the couch after lunch watching a movie. I watched Bridge to Terebithia. I'd never seen it before... and I'd never read the book. I enjoyed it. It wasn't great... but I liked it. The little girl was cute. I probably would have had a crush on her if she were in my class. Cute and weird.... right up my ally.

But, yeah, I was talking about me not being quite right today...

Popped another pill after the movie.

All I could think about was my wrist... no matter what I was doing, my thoughts drifted to the steady throb.

So I did it.

It's worn off by now... I feel my wrist, but it's not bad. I'm typing, afterall, so it couldn't be TOO bad. But it's still left me feeling a little funny.

I also watched Life is Beautiful tonight.

I'd never seen that one before either.

Good flick. I'd recommend it to anyone.

I'm going to Gainesville on Thursday to watch the National Chompionship Game.

I'm getting sleepy.

I'm also going to G'ville next Friday.

If there were a roadsign in front of me right now, it would read "Good Times Ahead."

And that makes me happy as a clam.

And speaking of clams....

I'm going to shut mine and go to sleep.

Figures, the one night I don't have to worry about getting up the next day, I'm going to bed early. I mean, it's barely 1am!

Oh well...

Off I go.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Happy as a clam? They say that at work everyday! WTF?