Monday, January 26, 2009

I'll keep the door unlocked

If you promise not to knock.

You can slip in and I'll never know

I'll never see you come, I'll never hear you go.

Don't worry, I'll never ask you to stay

Just so long as you promise you'll never go away.









I had a dream and in it we were together. but it wasn't now. it was then. way back when.... we were just kids, not knowing what we were doing, just knowing that what we were doing was right. you were in my arms and i was in yours. your lips were pressed against mine and mine against yours. everything was pure and everything was simple. the way it was meant to be. days turned in to nights and nights turned in to days into weeks in to months and i wanted to be with you more and more and i needed you in my arms more and more and now it's just... and i'm just... and we're just.... but things are just.... i just wish that... and i hope that... but all i can ever do is just hold on and enjoy the ride.





I rise before I fall. Hand in hand. You with me. On the ocean. Our ship sails.
Nothing around us. But water and waves. Nothing can touch us. It's the ocean that saves.
We float away.
We float away.


...

This and nothing more.... This and nothing more.

...

there is no avoiding destiny... all things lead to one thing and all you can hope to do is be ready when it happens.

...

This, and nothing more.

No comments: