Thursday, January 29, 2009

Fading up and fading down. Fading in and Fading Out....

my eyes drift closed and the world around me begins to slip away. what i see before me now is a world all my own. i can still hear the music playing softly in the background. dave mathews drifts in to fleet foxes in to garbage. listening to the sounds and not the words. feeling the bass beat gently, setting the pace for my heart. the music fades away slowly as a dream starts to take hold. not quite asleep yet, still in control. but the dream has defiitely begun.

...

Burning up and burning down. Burning in and Burning Out...

my eyes drift closed and the world around me begins to slip away. the music pounds around me, loud and angry as i lie there completely still. so anxious, so ready, still here, though, still waiting. yellow flames dancing. flickering.

...

Not sure why I'm leaving all that up there. usually I go back and delete stuff like that. it's not very good. it doesn't really say anything. I don't even think it really gets the point across that I want it to. And yes, there is a point.

Maybe it's just not quite ready to come out yet. And to answer your question... yes and no.

...

Sometimes, when there's something inside me that I want to say, especially when it isn't easy, I tend to ramble and talk my way through until it finally comes out. I do the same thing when I write. I know what it is that I want to say... I just can't seem to say it... I don't think I'm quite ready to, actually. Maybe that's the problem. ... Well, "problem" isn't really the right word. I think that's the reason, though. It's not a problem. When the time is right, I'll just up and say it.

...

I'm going to post this... but only for a limited time. I seems like a general waste of space, even if the internet is really quite large. I said I was posting, though, so I'm going to post. I'll take this down as soon as I have something more respectable to replace it.

Until then, dear reader, I appologize....

3 comments:

lulurose said...

?????

:) or :(

hopefully :)

sweetdreams doobear <3

x x,

lu

Mike said...

What song was that supposed to be???

justdave said...

I didn't realize it was supposed to be a song...