Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I cannot stay all sleepless like you could.... because I cannot play a lullabye like it should...

....

I haven't blogged much lately.

Nope.

Sure haven't.

Unmotivited.

Tired.

Working a lot.

Need a break.

A break from a lot of things.

There's something I don't want a break from, though... but...

It is what it is.

Isn't it?

It sure appears to be.

But things aren't always what they appear...

This is, though.

So....

Yeah.

....

I'm at war with head versus heart, its always this way.... My head is weak, my heart always speaks before I know what it will say

....

i'm only happy when it rains... i'm only happy when it's complicated... i know you can appreciate it... i'm only happy when it rains... i love it when the music's bad... maybe that's why i feel so sad... pour your misery down... pour your misery down on me...

...

Something is going to happen... I just don't know what.

I don't know what I want right now, either.... that's what makes it really hard. I mean, there are a lot of things that I want... but how many of those things are really good for me? Is a cheeseburger at 1am really the answer? i don't think so....

Speaking of cheeseburgers... my weight has been doing funny things lately. Not sure what the deal is, but I lost 15 pounds in 2 weeks. then gained back 10. then lost 5. then gained the 5 back.

anyways... i'm tired. so very tired. cannot wait until friday... my day off.... not sure what I'm doing yet, but I think a trip to Bradenton for a 5 scoop reeces pieces sunday might be in order. not sure if I want to make that drive alone, though, just for some ice cream .. ..... ...... we'll see what happens, I guess.

No comments: