Saturday, December 5, 2009

Last night was a very, very strange night.

I sat down to write about what happened, but it was just too much randomness to really make sense of things (so I just posted song lyrics instead.)

I've had a day to really let things soak in, and now, here I am, trying to get things straight.

Work was, well... work. Nothing out of the ordinary there. Right off the bat I should have realized something was happening. I got in my car to drive home and thought "I sure hope I have a few beers in the fridge..." and, within seconds, I received a txt from Tom asking if I wanted to meet him out for a few beers.

Umm...

Yeah. Duh.

I met him at DB's.

As I was pulling into my parking spot, another car pulled in to the empty spot next to me. From that car emerged two of the most beautiful, slutty girls I have seen in a long time. I mean, thier dresses were so tight and so short that they really didn't leave a whole lot up to the imagination.

Unfortunately, that's really their only involvement in the story. I just thought they deserved mention because they obviously tried very hard to make sure they were oggled.

Tom gets to DB, we talk about work. We talk about life. We talk about beer. And we drank beer. Several beers, in fact. And not any weak stuff, either.

None of this is out of the ordinary, yet. I understand you're waiting for some sort of plot twist or big event and I promise you that it's coming.

It is.

It's pretty big.

But I'm not going to get to it tonight. I'm so freaking tired that I'm surprised I even made it this far.

Don't worry, though, I promise I'll finish the story... I mean, I haven't even told you about the psychic yet and that's really the whole point. She wasn't at DB's, but she was a friend of someone we met at the bar there.

anyways.... sleep is calling my name... I promise I'll tell you the rest sometime over the next few days.

I promise.

Trust me, it's worth it.

No comments: