Tuesday, December 8, 2009

All you need is love, love is all you need





There is nothing you can do that can't be done

Nothing you can sing that can't be sung

Nothing you can say but you learn how to play the game

It's easy



There's nothign you can make that can't be made

No one you can save that can't be saved.

Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you

in time - it's easy



All you need is love.



There's nothing youc an know that isn't known.

Nothing you can see that isn't shown.

Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be

It's easy



All you need is love.



...



every day i dream myself dreaming with you

every night i see myself seeing you

it's like i can see what you can't see

and i can feel so much more than you feel

living in a world that just isn't real



...



I left the " ... " up right up there thinking I was going to come back to write more, but now that I'm here, I'm not sure what to say.


I mean, there's a LOT that I'd want to say, I just don't have anyone to say them to. Y'know?


Y'do. I know you do.


I feel like I'm on the verge of sadness. I'm so close to the edge that I can see it and I can just barely begin to feel it and I know its there. It hasn't overtaken me yet. Not by any means, but...


I'm not sure if its the craziness at work, the impending holidays or just that i miss my family so much, but it seems like I start feeling like this every year around this time.


Either way, I find myself turning to all-to-familiar vices a bit more frequently lately... alcohol and my xbox. I suppose I've been turning to my keyboard lately, too. Of the three, I'd say the keyboard is the most healthy. 'though I guess there's a bit of a snag with that, since I do like to drink a wee bit before I write.


Now, before you start worrying about the fact that I turn to alcohol when I get sad, please bare in mind that tonight I had about 4 or so drinks over a 6 hour period. Yesterday, 1/2 a beer. Night before that, 2 drinks all night. It's been more about frequency than volume.


Anyways... I've become quite the rambling man and, since it's just after 3am, I think I'm going to try and turn my brain off and hope for sweet dreams... wish me luck!

No comments: