Tuesday, December 1, 2009

spice and rice

it seems like it's beena while since I've actually written anything on here.

it's not like I don't have anything to say... It's just that I don't really want to say the things that I'm thinking. maybe its that i don't want to think the things that i'm thinking.

it's not like I'm thinking Bad things... they're just not always the Best things.

or the smartest things.

So let's move on to other things, shall we?

yes. lets.

So, I both started and finished house shopping.

That's right.

Started.

And finished.

No, I didn't actually buy a house, but I decided home ownership just isn't right for me at this juncture.

Instead, what I want to do is travel the world.

You see, I've been on bunches of vacations. Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Chicago, New York, Las Vegas, San Diego, Los Angeles.... well, you get the point. All of those places are in the continental US. I've never been out of the country. Not even Canada. The closest I've ever come was once, when I was about 13 I was visiting Vermont and we talked about going to Canada. Then last time I was in San Diego, we climbed a mountain and saw Mexico.

So, since I've already got quasi plans for all my vacations in '10 (Seattle, Vail, Cali, Colorodo again) I won't be making any trips to other countries until '11.

Exciting stuff, I know.

Anyways... I'm going to go rot my brain.

You folks enjoy whatever it is that you enjoy doing.

No comments: