Wednesday, May 27, 2009

pleased to meet you, won't you guess my name?

i'm a singer in my home
living life all on my own
right now i just can't sleep
and i'm feeling weak
my soul begins to bleed
no body's listening to me
not even the trees

...

an angel
rising above
everything
she has built up in her path
seeing the sky
again
for the first time
seeing the moon
again
for the last time

change has come
she brings it herself

strong
when she has to be
weak
when she can be
happy
when she wants to be
alive
when she's with me

...

it's just a broken heart, son, not like you've passed away

...

in innocnece lies beauty
and regret

...

i'm trying not to let...
but can't help to....
i just am who i am
and i am who i am
three oclock
she is lost
i'm alone
i am lost
she's alone
we're together
but we're not
she knos me well
i just am who i am
nd i am who i am
lay it out now
tell the truth
let me see
what you see
let me be
who you are
there's a space
and it's empty

...

what's puzzling you? it's the nature of my game....

No comments: