Monday, May 25, 2009

everything has its place - bits'n'pieces

everything has its place
i just don't know where mine is right now
...
i know i can do better. try harer. be more.
...
someone better slap me before i start to rust, before i start to decompose
...
my heart races at its daily pace and when i see you, i think it might
i think it might
i think it might
i think it might just burst
...
its easy when you're sad, sad like me
...
my fingertips on your bare back send sparks across the room
...
i woke up every morning last week with a headache so bad i thought simply dying might be easier than opening my eyes
...
will you stay here
in my arms
just for a while
maybe for one more song
one more album
one more hour
one more night
will you stay here in my arms
until i never wake up again
...
who is amy?
...
i swear i thought you were... oh.. wait... apparently i was mistaken
...
green.yellow.black.shades of grey
...
here, let me just show you...
...
ain't nothin' but a g thang
...
i could look into those blue eyes forever
i could get lost in them
i could get lost and never even try ti find a way out
i coud live in those eyes and be happy
...
listen
to the sound
of life
all around you

No comments: