Wednesday, September 16, 2009

she cuts like a knife





I always swore I'd never be that guy



that you'd never see me on my knees



but last night you had me begging, baby



you had me begging please please please






I just don't know what came over me



the minute you said that you wanted to leave



I couldn't bring myself to even breathe



...




the last time i felt this way was... umm... well... yesterday.


imagine that.


...


i can hear your voice


calling out my name


it brings me back


i open my eyes


and still feel like i'm in the dream


you run your hand


across my cheek


and what i feel


is definitely


definitely


real


...


I dance a lot when I'm alone


...


I'm looking for my place in this world. trying to figure how i fit into this giant puzzle we call life

...

i dream in black and white, she dreams in pantone

...

if you had to do it all over again, would you?

No comments: