Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm just see through faded, super jaded, out of my mind

Loke the coldest winter chill, heaven beside you, hell within

...

My fingers feel like weights on the keyboard. I want to write. My brain is whirring... but... my fingers aren't moving.



well, they are right now.. but barely.



mostly they're just sitting on the home keys.



my b.
...
ok. it's the next day. all that stuff before this was written yesterday. I usually delete that crap, but this time I just closed out of it and somehow it got saved, so consider this Part B.

.... I still don't know what I want to say right now, though.

I am rather uninspired.

I need a story.

A good story.

I mean, tonight there was the thing with Obama's engineer... but... no... and there was the one about the chick who wanted someone, anyone, so badly that she was flirting hardcore with anyone within reach, including both Tom and a 50 year old guy telling stories about how he saved small children from a burning orphanage.

those aren't Inspired stories, though....

I could tell the tale of DB's... where half the employees know me by name. I met a new waitress tonight... I forgot her name, but she's only been in the States for about a year now, and she was amused when I told her the only german I knew was Ich Leibe Bumson. The spelling might be off, but she got the gist of it when I said it. She was mildly amused.

really, though... that's about it.

I think maybe i should just go to sleep and let tomorrow bring its own adventure, no matter how large or small.

so, dear reader, i wish you a good night and dreams so sweet they give you cavities.

No comments: