Friday, September 11, 2009

Lost and Found




I'm hoping the reason I can't sleep is because I haven't been writing.

Somehow I doubt that's the problem, though.


I think it's because too much of my life is in a state of transition.


Nothing is home.


And frankly, I'm not sure exactly what I want to be home.


A part of me wants to move to California and start over.


Another part of me really doesn't want to start over again. That part likes where I am. That part wants to settle down in this area and really live my life instead of just going through the motions on a daily basis.


I dunno, though....


...


I'm addicted. I can't stop even though I know I should. I don't want to, though.


...


Her words are as soft as her touch, and they both drive me absolutely wild.


...


When are we?


...


For those of you wondering, I did have an amazing time on my birthday. Thank you Gabe, Mike, KT, Maria and Layla for making it a trip I will never forget.


...


We are the Triumverate of Cool.


...


wrap my heart in bands of rosewood


...


I ask myself the same questions over and over and each time i expect a different answer, but each time i only get the truth


...


i close my eyes and feel your hands on my chest, my neck, my face. i kiss your fingertips. I smile and open my eyes, wishing you were here with me


...



I hope I never forget the way it felt to have your lips pressed against mine.


...


I got sidetracked again.

that happens a lot.


...


Is it better to be lost or found?


I'm hoping the answer is Lost, because I haven't been Found in a very, very long time

No comments: