Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I still think about you....



I still think about you. The weirdest things remind me of you. Movies. Songs. Pictures I see in magazines. Every day, though, there's something.


To me, the magic is still possible.


There was magic. For a while there was.


The instant it became real, though, the magic disappeared for you.


I still believe, though.


Magic can be real.


It can last.


It kills me how I can be one way on here but can't bring myself to be like this out there. This, though. This is who I really am. This is how I think. This is how I want to be. This is how I wish I was.


You brought more out in me, on her, than I thought I had... That's why, out there, I was so scared. I knew I couldn't be who you thought I was. I knew I couldn't be who you wanted me to be.


I knew I couldn't be me.


And now?


You're the one I compare everyone else to.


You're the one no one measures up to.


I know you're not perfect.


I know you're not perfect for me.


I don't believe in perfect, though.


Magic, yes.


Perfect, no.


Things don't always work out.


Things will not always go my way.


Life is cruel.


And life is good.


I know you're happy. And most of the time I am too. But for at least a few seconds every single day.... I still think of you.

3 comments:

lulurose said...

you are better in real life. trust me. way better <9

Anonymous said...

Yes. You're much better in real life. You're kinda weird online. ;)

justdave said...

wait... who's calling me weird all Anonymous-like? That's just not fair...