Monday, February 22, 2010

so here i am desperately hoping that writing will help me sleep.
i don't really have a topic to discuss.
i'd ask one of my friends what to write about, but... well... it's 5am. they're all asleep.
i should be too.
i mean, the reason i'm up is pretty obvious.
obvious to me, anways.
the movers should be here between 1 and 3.
all my stuff will be on its way to alabama.
alabama.
ala
freakin'
bama.

when i moved down to tampa, people were telling me that i was starting a new chapter in my life.
well, that wasn't quite true.
it was really just an extension of the same life i had before.

this move, though.
this one is a little different.

i very, very rarely feel stressed out at work.
that's about to change big time.
i mean, i still plan on having fun.
and i still plan on Making it fun.
but there's real pressure this time.

also, when i moved to tampa, i was moving to a place where i had quite a few friends.
this time, though, i don't know anyone.
i'm sure i'll meet people
i have no doubt about that.
it's just going to be a different sort of life than what i'm used to.

so... yeah.

that's about it.

i'm going to try to sleep again.

wish me luck!

No comments: