Tuesday, March 17, 2009

sometimes i wonder if dreams really mean anything at all....
sometimes i wonder what the world would be like without my rose colored glasses. I wonder what it would be like if if i really didn't believe everything would work out in the end. I wonder what it would be like if I didn't see the breaking of both my arms as an opportunity as opposed to a pain.
sometimes i wonder what it would be like to give up.
to give in.
to let life win.
sometimes i wonder what it would be like to think that my dreams arent' going to come true.
but
fortunately
no matter what happens
i know.
i know.
i know that the world will go on whether i'm awake or asleep
alive or dead
sinking to the bottom or rising above the world.
so
really
the only way to really enjoy
is to not worry about what Was, but focus on what Is and what it will take to get to what Will Be.

i leave you, dear reader, not with a smile on my lips.... things haven't been... well, they haven't been as they should be

but i do leave you with a feeling in my heart

a good feeling.

and a tired one.

my fingers keep twitching on the keyboard.... my eyes are Not open.

oh, i do think its time for bed, though...
good night dear reader, good night....

No comments: