Tuesday, March 24, 2009

No. No, you're right. There's nothing left now. The world is moving on and so must we.
...
i think you think we think we know, but really, does anyone?
...
I was thinking about things, earlier today, and that is always a dangerous endevour. Especially when I think about you. Then it becomes the most dangerous endevour.

I was thinking about holding you i9n my arms and sweeping you off your feet and takin gyou away. Taking you away from all that ails you. Taking you to a place with nothing but sun and sand and water. To a place that exists only for you and me. We take off all of our clothes and let the sun wash over us and burn away every bad thought, every worry, everything that doesn't belong and when the heat begins to get to be too much, we slip in to the ocean and let it's cool waves wash over us and give us new life. We emerge from the water hand in hand, standing tall, naked and alive. We let the sun dry us, put our clothes back on and rejoin the rest of the world, looking exactly as we had when we left, only now we are smiling
...
I still haven't recovered from this weekend. I think I should sleep a little more... maybe a nap. actually... now that I'm thinking about it, I don't really see any sort of need for that "maybe"....

You know what time it is, folks?

Tool Time! Brought to you by Binford Tools!

Wait...

No...
Not quite.

Me thinks its Nap Time!

(sounds of cheers fill the room)

That's right, folks, it's Nap Time!

Let's give it up for Everyone's Favorite.... Mr. Sandman!

(more cheers)

Mr. Sandman... bring me a dream.... make her the cutest angel that I've ever seen...


...
..
.
.....
...
..
...

... And delerium sets in.

No comments: