Sunday, January 31, 2010

Drunken Rabble

So, for those of you who don't know... I'm moving to Alabama.

I know. I threw up a little when I found out too.

But, seriously, it's a good move for me at work and really, what's holding me down in Tampa? I mean, I do have amazing friends here and it will be hard, very hard, for me to leave them. But I know that no matter where I am, I'll have them if I need them.

my mind is racing faster than my fingers are typing.

I haven't really done this in a while... it's like I've forgotten what I'm supposed to say.

I mean, i know i'm supposed to say anythign ... everything ... but... it's just that... i don't know.

that's usually how it goes for me,t hough, isn't it?

I have these grand plans... these perfect ideals... and when it all comes down to it, that's all they are. they're not actions. they're not real.

now, there are some exceptions to that last statement... and those exceptions are the moments in life that I will remember every detail of for the rest of my life. the smells. the tastes. the feel. the way my heart raced towards the unknown.

those are the moments i live for.

I just typed out a list of moments that i'll never forget.... but... some things just aren't meant to be shared.

those are the images i see whenever i am in that moment between being awake and dreaming. those are the people i think of any time i need to feel needed.

so... yeah. where do i go from here?

i've been asking myself that question for a long time now... maybe this move will help me find that answer.

No comments: