Monday, January 11, 2010

i saw all the lights and it seemed like they were just lining up and so i followed them. i followed the string of lights as far as they would take me. well, that's not exactly true. i followed them as far as I could go. i never found where they ended. it seemed like they just went on forever. but now... now what? all i can do is lay here in this miserable heap out in the middle of ... in the middle of somewhere. i almost said in the middle of nowhere, but that wouldn't have been right. i'm definitely somewhere. i just have absolutely no clue where that might be.

...

i saw the movie Up In The Air yesterday. I liked it. Consider this to be my spoiler alert, because i'm going to talk a little about the movie and, even thought i doubt i'll say anything major, i figured i should give you a heads up nonetheless.

Actually, you know what? now that i'm actually laying in bed, i can't seem to really keep my eyes open.

I think I'm going to crash.

l8r g8rs.

No comments: