Saturday, October 24, 2009

quips and quaps

i'm not sure if you feel a spark, but i feel fireworks when i think of you
...
the world is sickSICK;
so kiss me quick.
...
You're
the
only
one
I
miss
...
i wonder what we have when we're not pretending
...
Don't ask what the meaning of life is.
You define it.
...
I can conquer the world with one had as long as you are holding the other
...
you make me really confused.
you make me doubt my emotions.
i don't know what to do.
...
BEAUTY is in yoru soul, your heart and your mind. the beauty of the unseen is far greater than that of the skin.
...
the worst mistake you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room.
...
the reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was
...
whatever you want to do, do it now. for life is time and time is all there is.
...
you're the one i think about before i go to sleep. i look at the clock, waiting for 11:11 so i can wish for you.
...
you be the sun
i'll be the moon
-just let your light
come shining through;
and when night comes,
just like the moon,
i'll shine the light
right back to you.
...
nothing of me is original.
i am the combined effort of everybody i've ever known.
...
i don't know where i'm going, but i promise it won't be boring
...
believe nothing,
no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if i said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
...
in all this chaos i find safety with you
...
you will Always drive me crazy. i mean that in a good way.

No comments: