Sunday, October 4, 2009

i close my eyes and i can see the future.
and tomorrow looks just like today.
i open my eyes
and the room is still dark
i sit up and look around
her name slips from my lips
just a whisper in the dark.

...

her: well, i'm not shy around you. was i ever?
me: i never really knew you until recently... but no, i suppose you haven't been shy.

...

every time i get knocked down, i get back up... what happens when i don't?

...

ok... so... I'm still a little tired from my trip. I should goto sleep.

I don't really want to, though.

I don't really feel like talking, though

or writing.

whatever you want to call this.

I consider this talking.

I mean, I know you're reading it...

And you know that I know you're reading it...

Even if I can't see you read it, I know you're there.

Out there.

Somewhere.

Reading.

So, yeah. I write, you read.

It's like I'm talking to you, and you're listening

in silence.


And it's that silence that's really starting to get to me.

So it's off to bed with me...

lost

alone

and scared

but Alive

and hopeful

and knowing that tomorrow will be here before i know it.

No comments: