Friday, August 7, 2009

thoughts and thoughts and thoughts

Smile and the world smiles with you... Frown and... well... you're probably the only one that's miserable.



...



I'm looking forward to life.

...

I can see
by the way you look at me
that you're thinking "we"

...

there's just something about you.... I can't quite put my finger on it.... you're cute beyond cute.

...

i'm dragging my feet

...

play with fire and you Will get burned

...

I swear I only wanted a beer or two tonight, but DB's is so awesome, they just kept bringing me more. Not entire pints... or goblets... but samples... I say I don't really like IPA's and I'm given about five samples of differnt flavored beverages... different strengths.. different levels of Hoppiness... Essentially, five additional shots of beer. None of them particularly weak, mind you.

But anyways... all that hoppiness has got me thinking (and that's usually a dangerouse thing, isn't it?)

Have you ever seen that movie Good Luck Chuck? It's about a guy who appears to be a good luck charm for the ladies... after they sleep with him, the next man they meet is the one that they marry.

Sometimes I feel like that guy. Not exactly, mind you, but in a way...

never mind... I guess this isn't something i really feel like talking about right now. I'm just not exactly sure I can say exactly what I want to say withought farging it up.

...

I'm excited for tomorrow.... for a few different reasons. I'm having dinner with an old friend tomorrow night, and I'm really excited to see her. I think it'll be the first time I've ever hung out with her without the usual TFR crew, so it'll be interesting.... fun, I'm sure, but interesting. Before that, though, on my way home from work, I'm going to stop by and visit a new friend. We'll just have to see how that goes.

In any case... I have to be at work in about 8.5 hours. I realize that's not too bad, but I've pretty much been on the go from 6am until 1am, so I really should crash.

I plan on being asleep within ten minutes of posting this blog.... so... you folks have yourselves a wonderous evening....

No comments: