Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Mysterious Tale...




There was definitely something that I was going to write about tonight...

There's a problem, though.

I have absolutely no recollection what it was.


That happens a lot. I'll be thinking something all day--I'll have the entire blog written out in my mind, and then when it comes time to sit down and write.... it's gone.


I do have a pretty good story that would fill this space quite well, unfortunately it is not one that can be put to print.


No evidence, you see....


So here's what I think should happen.


Let's pretend I told the story. I'll tell you what to do, and you just pretend you read something that would illicit such a response.


Ok.


First... Nod your head slowly, as if you're hearing the beginning of an amusing tale.


Now smile, mildly amused.


Quick! Now look suddenly shocked!


Start to laugh awkwardly....


Gasp in amazement!!!!


Let out a Guffaw! If you have a beverage nearby, take a mouthful of liquid and then either laugh so hard it comes out your nose or it sends a spray across your monitor.


Chuckle as the story winds to an end.


THE END.


I hope you enjoyed... I know I did.

No comments: