Friday, July 17, 2009

Hurt is a funny thing. I'm wathcing a movie where the guy's girlfriend leaves him after college to move to another country. Prague of all places, go figure.

Anyways, before she leaves, she invites the guy to go, but he doesn't... he can't leave the life he has behind.

So, she leaves.

He stays.

She calls.

He ignores.

She calls.

He drinks.

She calls.

He sleeps around.
He's miserable.
He thinks about her.
He writes about her.
He dreams about her.

She stops calling.

The movie isn't over... it's still going.... but I'm guessing that's what happens.

It's strange to see these people.... these kids... at 22 years old, acting and talking like my friends and I do now.... like we did when We were 22... and when we were 16.... and when we were 12...

We do the same things and we say the same things... The only thing that changes is where we are.

I keep seeing myself in these characters. I always do. I need to work harder on making myself a character.

What if we did have a love affair? Do you think it would really last?

No comments: