Sunday, July 10, 2011

wine. lots of wine.

Ok.
I need to set the record straight.
There are some people out there who think my other blog is my main one.
You are incorrect.
This is my main escape from reality.
The other blog is more of a professional thing. I used it the one time to vent my .... frustrations(?) there.

This blog, though... this is wehre all the magic really happens.

This is where you learn about all the inner workings of All That Is Dave.

If its something that's had a great affect on me, its almost definitely here.

And I'm talking about in a personal way.

My mom.
My dad.
My sister.
My friends.
My many loves.
All here.
All an open book.

I may tell stories...
I may state fact that aren't 100% truth.

But every feeling.
Every emotion.
Everthing that really counts...
That's the truth....
...
....
.....
...... ......
...
Right now?
you want to know what's going on rihgt now?

I suppose I'll tell you...
Deja Vu.

Everything that's happening right now
feels like its happened before
...
and i'm afraid
more than just a little afraid

i'm guarded.

i'm....
well...

I'm the same as I've always been.

head over heels
head first
headstrong

I'm constantly looking around at my life and figuring out what's important
what i really want

i look at what other people have
and i look at what i have

and i try and figure out what it is that i want

i try and figure out what it is that i really want

what's important

what i can't live without

No comments: