Monday, July 11, 2011

L.Zepp - Going To California









Spend my days with a woman unkind



smoked my stuff and drank all my wine



Made up my mind to make a new start



Goign to California with an aching in my heart



Someone told me there's a girl out there



with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair



Took my chances on a big jet plane



never let them tell you that they're always the same



The sea was red and the sky was grey



wondered how tomorrow could ever follow today



The mountains and the canyons started to tremble and shake



as the children of the sun began to wake






Seems that the wrath of the Gods



Got a punch on the nose and it started to flow;



I think I might be sinking



Throw me a line if I reach it in time



I'll meet you up there where the path



Runs straight and high






To find a queen without a king,



They say she plays guitar and cries and sings



Ride a white mare in the footsteps of dawn



Tryin to find a woman who's never, never, never been born



standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams



telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems






...






And with that I will let Ledd Zeppelin guide me through my mountain of dreams



Goodnight, world.



goodnight.

No comments: