Saturday, December 25, 2010

Fast

So much has happened since the last time I dropped by... it's crazy ridiculous.
like.
crazy.

.... Ok, so maybe that's not exactly true. Maybe it's not actually true at all. Either way, though, I guess that's ok.

Recently I have confirmed that I am both an asshole and a really great guy, so there's nothing really new there.

I'm trying to think of something fun to update you with, but I'm really at a loss...

I mean, New Years plans are being set, which is good. Very good. Tampa is going to happen. A nice dinner, Friends, and then... well... and then something, but I don't know what yet. Should be a good time no matter what, though. I decided not to do the Outback Bowl on NYD... 'though with it being Meyer's last game and all, maybe I should have just gotten the ticket. Oh well, too late now.

I dunno... there's more I want to say, I'm just not in the habit of blogging lately, so I can't find my words.... I can't find my rhythm.

I ain't got the flow.

too much starting and stop
ping

no tone.

no nothing.

my fingers are tired, too... they don't want to type. everytime they stop moving it takes more
and more
and more
to get them going again.

once they're going, they're in that zone... dancing over the keys.
but then
they
stop
.
laid to rest
i need someone to increase the beyonce.

No comments: