Thursday, August 12, 2010

When I can't sleep....

When I'm just laying in bed and I can't sleep, I've gotten in the habit of writing little notes in my phone. The following are a bunch of little snippits that I've written before falling asleep:
...
i do what i do
and i do it well
i just dont' do it very often
so it can be hard to tell
i won't say that it's easy
but i will tell you this
when i do pull that trigger
i never miss
...
there's something about her... she reminds me of.. the past. of things I used to want. things I used to be. What I was becoming... but I've become something different. someone different. What you see really is what you get... and you ain't seen a damn thing yet
...
her ink is her art
and with it
she's won my heart
...
i want to change the world
i want to make something so big
so huge
that life just won't be the same when i'm done.
if you love me
let me know
and we'll fly so high that we'll never see the ground again
just let me know
and i'll make your dreams in this world
just let me know
and i'll re-make this world
just let me know
and we'll be king and queen of this world

No comments: