Wednesday, June 10, 2009

sometimes i say things that i just know i shouldn't say.
as soon as the words slip through my lips i wish i could reach out and grab them and pull them in before anyone has the chance to hear them.
that never happens, though.
the words i wish to take back the most seem to hang in the air the longest.
each letter bold and UPPERCASE
and sometimes even flashing in neon lights
waiting for the entire room
the entire world
to hear them.

...

she's still so beautiful

...

I really don't know who Amy is....

...

Music soothes even the most savage beast

...

The summer travel season is upon us! Tomorrow I have friends that are leaving for NY and Chicago. Then on friday someone I know is headed to Washington State. Next week I leave for Cleveland and I know someone going to Virginia.

I love travel

...

Something hit me the other day.... I think it was a ping pong.

...

ok. i'm tired. i think its time to call this one done.

3 comments:

veronica said...

Thanks Dave. I now have If U Seek Amy in my head...

justdave said...

If U Seek Amy? Wuzzat?

veronica said...

i thought you were referring to that Britney Spears song, which i am not ashamed to admit, I LIKE!