Friday, April 30, 2010

It's funny how this blog started out to be my outlet for Serious Writing and not just the random rabble I became known for on Myspace. This was supposed to be what I showed prospective publishers to showcase my brilliant prose and witty views on life.

Oops!

Oh well.

I guess this is just some kind of regression to the mean...

...

For all the things I didn't say
For all the times I didn't stay
I want you to know
I need you to know
That I never, ever want you to go.

...

No matter what you say, I'm still a fan of hugs

...

I was going to say something else, but I realized that I can't. Not now. Not yet. Not here.

...

Sometimes I think the backspace key is my best friend.

...

I dunno. Sometimes I look back on my life and wonder why I made some of the decisions that I made. I wonder why I loved the people I've loved. I look back and see that there are a few commonalities. each one of them were so incredibly different in so many different ways, but there has always been that one thing they've all had in common.

No comments: