Tuesday, April 27, 2010

a quick hello




Hey there, how's it going?
I haven't seen you around in, like, forever. Maybe a little bit longer even.
It's good to see you.
Nono, I mean it... it really is good to see you.
I've kinda missed you.
I mean, I have missed you.
I think about you all the time.
Well, no, not like that... not ALL THE TIME... but I do think about you a lot. I think about the way things used to be. I think about us. I think about the way WE used to be.
It's not like that, exactly...
No... It's not that either...
I mean, I don't really know what to tell you...
No, it's not that I don't WANT to tell you... I just don't know exactly what to say. I think about you. I miss you.
Do I love you? That's a hell of a question... Do you really want me to answer that?
Really?
Ok... Do I still love you.... well... yeah. I mean, I never stopped loving you. That's not something I can just turn on and turn off. It's not something I can just wish away. They say that time heals all wounds, right? Well fuck that. Time can't take away all the nights we spent together. Time can't fix what it feels like to wake up without you by my side. Yeah... Do I still love you? Yes. Yes I do.

No comments: