Thursday, October 14, 2010

pieces of me.

I've gone into hiding. Avoiding the world. But not really.
I'm becoming more transparent.
I wish I could just disappear.
Spoon.
I look back at everything and realize that I was set up to fail. I never saw what 'good' really looked like. All I saw were pieces.
Never what the puzzle looked like when it was all put together.
I'm great at finding the smooth edges and building the frame, but when it comes to filling in the middle, I'm completely lost.
I came close once, but couldn't quite find all the right pieces.
Since then it seems like the only thing I'm good at is helping other people get all their pieces in place.
That's a great thing, don't get me wrong
I just want to see a clear picture of my life instead of all the pieces of the puzzle mixed together.

No comments: